document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am a new blogger

WoW!!!
I just love this new Web stuff--I have had so much fun since I got on the internet in Oct 2008, reading quilt sites and then discovering blog sites--that my quilting is gotten a little slow--but we will get there!! I am doing 5 BOM clubs from the internet:
1. Harmony Quilts 2. My Quilt Village 3. Bunny Hill Quilt 4. Gail Pan designs
5. Willowberry designs, Plus one at my local quilt shop here in town so they alone are keeping me busy, but I also have other "projects" in the works--so I am a typical quilter????
I love to needle turn applique, hand piece, and hand quilt--and lately have gotten back into doing alot of embrodiery--in fact my local shop owner has been keeping me busy with doing the center blocks on some quilts she is doing for models for the shop, plus some other embroidery items for models for her shop.

No comments: