document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WEDNESDAY--Pet Peeve Day!!



Well, it's Wednesday already and I am ready with another of my "pet peeves"??? this week it is on Embroidery thread--I have at least 300 skeins of DMC floss---YET---every time I find a new project I want to do--I always am missing a couple colors--Why????? Is it just me--or does this happen to you??? Let me know--OK !!!!

As for a quilt work update--it's slow--I did get one block all appliqued for the orchid quilt blocks I am doing and did get some of the other patterns in that series traced on to the freezer paper and cut out. Oh and I plan to do the apron challenge ( click on "tie one on" site on side list for more info if you would like to join me) I plan to use a vintage pattern and some vintage fabric--at least that's today's idea!!!!!

No comments: