document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, April 24, 2009

HELLO

I was unable to post yesterday, cause this crazy computer didn't want me to for some reason??? But hopefully it's letting me tonight---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL--41 YEARS YOUNG TO DAY!!!!!!





Here is a Counted Cross Stitch picture she did for me when she was in High School:
And I have always loved it cause I think it fits me perfectly!!!!!

I am so excited tonight as at Walmart to day I finally found me 2 large stems of RED geraniums--I have hunted for a couple years for nice deep red ones--and then they were 1/2 price so I only paid $1.50 a bunch for them==OH< happy day!!! I also discovered that Corelle ware had anew line of dishes out in white, with 2 rings of red on them--perfect for the new kitchen look of bright red and white!!!!

Well, need to go for now--have some reading of Your blog sites to catch up on again!!

Have a great "sunshiny" weekend--in between the T-storms!!!! Hugs, Di

No comments: