Monday, April 27, 2009

HOT DAY HERE!!!

WELL, IT'S THE SAME OLD STORY--everyone complaining about the weather???? It's too cold, too hot, too much snow, too much rain--when will people realize--that today is the best day--even weather wise--because they have "today" --who knows if they will have tomorrow or next week even--so whether it's too hot or too cold--just enjoy it--we now have air conditioning for the summer months and heating systems for the cold weather and they didn't in the "Good old days" yet I truly believe they where a happier group of folks than the people are today!! WOW--where did that all come from???????????????????

My tulips in the garden bloomed big time today--here's some pictures:
And here's one:
And here is the promised picture of my treasures from the shopping on Saturday:
I just love the little glass and the old-fashioned designs on it---and this tea cup is for "giants" I do believe!!! It is really big and heavy -- I shall be putting a plant in it most likely!!! Here is another view of the little glass:
Well this has been fun--but I need to be going for today--take care, Just, Di

1 comment:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

The tulips look lovely, Di. Grey and rainy here today. So maybe I'll get something done indoors today. Enjoy your day.

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net