document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, June 29, 2009

RUNNING AHEAD OF THE STORMS????

They thunder storms for this afternoon and evening---AGAIN---so I am trying to get this in ahead of them--see if they can fool me????

I did it---Got the first 3 blocks of the Shabby Roses Bom done and am on the 4th one--surely in a months time I can get the 4th and the 5th one done and be all caught up to date on them?????
SO hold on to your "seats"--mine are alittle different----------
Here is Block 1:
And block 2:
And block 3--I did the fabric pieces with needle turn applique and when possible I did use the new Cosmos thread--but I did also use the DMC varigated thread that Jennifer used for her's--these are alot of fun to do and they are coming out sooo pretty--thank you, Jennifer!!

Well, I need to get back to the Minnesota Blog shop hop and visit the rest of the "girls".

See ya tomorrow--if it doesn't storm all day??????? Hugs, Di

3 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

They are beautiful, Di - smashing fabric!

Libby said...

Sweet blocks. Sounds like I'm going to have to become accustomed to thunder storms when I get to the east *yikes*

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Love, love, love them!!! The fabrics are gorgeous, and I would love to know how you find the Cosmos thread compared to the DMC?