document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, June 28, 2009

So far it's a Beautiful sunny Sunday!!!


Yep, so far--but I do see some clouds rolling in--so I have been real busy on here trying to get alot done that I had wanted to do last week-
SOME CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE--HERE???
well, not so much on this site as on my Workbasket site--I am now keeping that one more for my monthly goals and then finishes --things like that and will probably only be on that one once a week so this is the site to keep your eyes on!!!!

So let's start this show off with my fabric purchase yesterday--
These are some of Sue's buy one yard get one yard free--and they are mainly just for my stash pile?????
And these are the two issues of Country Threads that I spent the evening on reading --cover to cover!!!
And this is the pattern I bought when I ordered the last order of Cosmos thread--I am thinking I will do mine in blue fabrics as most of my snowman collection is all blue--what do you think??
And can you believe that this is another BOM pattern series--this will come in the mail each month--and they are really different and so I just had to do it?????????
And I also found really "cute" apron pattern at the same place as the above Bom pattern--which is the Serendipity Quilt Co.

I know just don't say it Ok--( that I love patterns, and fabrics and quilts, and threads, and????)
It is suppose to keep me out of trouble--you did notice the word --suppose---didn't you???

Well--I need to do some work on my blog lists for this site, so have a great Sunday and I will see you tomorrow if we don't have T-storms in the area????

Blessings to you and yours--hugs, just, Di

2 comments:

Lurline said...

This is all a bit of fun - I'll do the switch over now - looking forward to the new blog!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Lots of goodies... I think the winter pattern will look geat in blues, I can really "see" it. Go for it, Di - look forward to seeing the result.