document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, July 3, 2009

MY CHALLENGE FOR JULY IS????



WELL, HERE IS A PILE OF FABRIC SQUARES:
And here is round disk:
And I know you all know what these two things but together makes--right??
YO YO'S ---lots and lots of Yo-Yo's---I got most of my red and white fabric LAST spring and got the squares cut and last summer's goal was to make this quilt:
Well, I mean one like this one--and I did start it--I got a total of "18" yoyo's made----big progress, right???? So as my friend Sharon said she was going to blog every day for the month of July--I thought about what I would do--and I decided it was to work on this quilt----SO---my goal is to make 'AT LEAST 3 YO YO'S A DAY"--I know that doesn't really sound like a lot--but with all my other projects----and 3 is getting the pile bigger--so at the top of the right hand column on this page you will see how my count is going each day!!! PLUS--I have discovered that it is a quilt project that i can work on while blogging--as I have dial-up service and sometimes it takes a while to load the page--so--magic happens and I get some yo-yo's made!!

Well, for those of us in the USA--may you all have a safe and fun filled Happy 4th of July week-end

See you tomorrow---Blessings and hugs, Just, Di

1 comment:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I found your blog from Blackbird Designs. I thought I was the last person on earth with dial-up.

I love this yoyo quilt! Don't you wish you had hours everyday just to putter around with a needle.

I'll be checking back to see your progress on the quilt.