document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, August 13, 2009

WOW!!!









Oh--My--it has been a big day, today--and I am not sure now where I am or what I am doing???? First thing this morning I did get another applique project ready to applique if I need something to do here and there the next couple of days--there won't be any sewing on the machine because as of tonight you can not find my cutting table--it is filled with some of my "treasures" that belong out here in the living room--ok--Diane you are getting ahead of yourself---then my brother showed up and the 4 of us went thrift shopping--I did get a couple treasures--mostly some nice men's ties for a quilt project. Then we stopped for lunch, and went to Staples--I returned the Norton package--but before I left the store, I had repruchased it!!!!!! What can I SAY??????


After I got home at 3:30, the administrater for here, came up and set me up on this new laptop and that is what I am using--so the going is "slow"--this is a neat keyboard---but sooooo different from the old one--it will take some getting used to?????? We worked on it for a good 2 hours--but I am all hooked up for now--still have alot of software to download--but nothing I need for right now!!



Then my sister showed up and we worked at sorting and boxing up my nick nacks, ect as we are redoing my living/dinning room in the next two days---see what getting a new computer can cause?????



Well--I just tried to add my photos like I used too, but now I can not move them or figure out how to delete them, so you are stuck with them where they are I guess--I think you will get the "picture" just the same???


Well---that did not work either--don't ask!!!! But I really need to be doing what picture #1 is doing--so seee ya tomorrow--Be good--hug a friend today--Hugs, just, Di


5 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Busy Bee! You get such a lot of things done - tell me how you find the energy! Have fun!


-

Alice said...

Wow is right! I am tired for you. Just think how nice it will be when you're done. Can't wait to see the invisible pictures. A-

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

You will get there in the end i am sure of it!

Joy McD said...

Sounds like you had a great day, even though it was busy! Guess what? I have done the three projects... :) All thanks to you and your challenge, I would never have gotten around to them otherwise! Thank you, thank you!!!
lv,
Joy

Lurline said...

I think we all need to do a little more of what Number 1 is doing - but Blogland is so much fun, isn't it?
Hugs - Lurline♥