document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DECISION IS MADE!!!!


One of the things I worked on today was making the decision of which fabric line I wanted to do my first Schnibbles in:::It was hard -- cause I have gotten several charm pack collections in--but I did finally pick out one and now all the pieces are cut and all ready to start sewing tomorrow!!!!   

And seeing how I am "happy" about having made this decision and about making this first Schnibbles pattern I have decided it is also a good time for some fun---which means there is a "PRIZE" involved-----

++===++These are the three charm collections I was considering:
      A.  Glace
        B.  Winter Song
           C.  American Primer

So leave me a comment with which one of these fabric groups I am doing my quilt in-- and all the correct answers will go in for a drawing--now how does that sound?????

I did get "two' projects completely done yesterday --
The first one was my Tisket/Tasket Bom and as you remember--I do each months into a door hanging---so when I can find some time to do my fall decorating this will go on my front door--I did change it just alittle as I have no one in school!!!
And I got this embroidery all done and made into a fall wall hanging--
I just love this embroidery and it is free and is on the new "station" of the First Friday --so see my button on the side bar and it will take you to that blog station!!!
NOW DON'T FAINT--but I actually went to the movies last night (we have a movie theater  just 2 blocks up the street--they just don;t show alot of my kind of movies--they actually show alot of kids and family movies--but 5 of us girls went and seen the movie Julia/Julie movie and it really is a good movie--I thought that both of the main women actresses where just great in there roles!!!  Some are saying they don't like the girl who played Julie--but I did--she helped make the whole movie, to me!!!

Well--time to get on and check on the rest of the blog world--be sure to check out my first box at the top of the page for the Gum tree designers--sure is gonna be some fun had with that group----Hugs, Di

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Hi Di
My guess is B - Winter Song!

Carrie P. said...

With Christmas coming soon I am going to say Winter Song.
Love your little wall hangings. I just finished stitching Kaaren's design. Now I need to get it together. I am going to make a pillow.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I would think Winter Song - but I'll go with Glace just to be different :))

Needled Mom said...

I am hoping it is Glace. I love that line.

Your fall stitchery quilt is darling.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I think it will look great in winter song.

I love the idea of making the baskets into door hangings. I haven't even started mine yet. I just might have to borrow your idea :)

Joy McD said...

What is a schnibbles?! And I am not guessing because I have won enough :) I'll just wait and see!
lv,
Joy

Rebecca P said...

I guess American Primer, but it's just a guess. Can't wait to find out what you did choose.
Love your Fall scottie dog, very cute.

Sherrill said...

I'm guessin' Winter Song. Thanks for the little contest and giveaway!! Whatever you've chosen, I'm sure it will be beautiful!