Friday, October 30, 2009

:) HAPPY HALLOWEEN


 


CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT IT IS TRULY TIME FOR THESE --


FUNNY LITTLE CREATURES TO COME KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR AND SHOUTING:
TRICK OR TREAT---(smell my feet?????)

ARE YOU READY FOR THEM---AND WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAND OUT?????

AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY FROM THE PICTURE ABOVE????

SO BE CAREFUL--
KIDS CAN BE REALLY "SCARY"--
THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!

SO TO ALL OF MY BLOGGING READER'S--
I WISH YOU A ----




AND HERE IS MY TREAT TO YOU---
BE CARE FULL OF THE WORMS---
THEY WILL GET YOU EVERY TIME???????


JUST---DI

3 comments:

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

Happy Halloween to you!

We usually only get a handful of kids so I make sure to buy candy that the family likes. I still buy a few bags even though we only get a few kids lol.

I'm allergic to milk so I don't get to eat any of the good chocolates but I used to love the plain Hershey bars. I would just let them melt in my mouth. Mmmm goodness.

Tam said...

Happy Halloween Di....advantage of living in the woods at the end of a long dirt road..no trick or treaters...although I must admit I do miss them just a little bit.

Carrie P. said...

Happy Halloween to you too. No trick or treaters at our place since we live out in the country.

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net