document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Here is some evidence----

I managed to take some close up pictures of my hand quilting for you as evidence that I really did hand quilt the quilt------

this is one of the snowball blocks--all the beige ones got one big star in the center--

The main design that went from one corner to the other corner I just quilted a straight line from corner to corner--

For the 4 real light snow ball blocks I did a echo stitch for 3 rows in the shape of the snow ball and then a smaller star in the center--with 3 rows around that--

The outer border I did big stars and in the corners I did a smaller star--and I just outlined the half blocks going around the quilt--

And here is the back of the quilt!!!!


Now on to some "fun" stuff----

Knock knock!  Who's there???
Boo!
Boo Who???
Ah, don't cry, Halloween is just around the corner!!!!
****************************************

When do ghosts usually appear????
****************************
Just before someone screams!!!!!!

How do you mend a broken Jack-o-lantern?????
**************************
with a pumpkin patch!!!!!!



And here is tonight's treats---enjoy----
Hugs, Di

6 comments:

Alice said...

HiDi-
Now that I see your stitches up close--I repeat--how do you work so quickly and neatly? You have accomplished a lot this month. After I deal with housekeeping next week I am going to finish my carolers and my turkey and try to keep up with the BOMs I am to date on then try to do some of the free Christmas goodies from Gum Tree and, and, and... Have fun! L, A-

Lurline said...

Good Girl - beautiful!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Nicola said...

Great quilting, beautifully done and thanks for the halloween jokes my daughter loved them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom,

I love your blog and all your quilts! Keep the jokes coming and Happy Halloween!

Love,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hello Di, love the colours in your Schnibbles Quilt...Di thank you for visiting and your kind thoughts for me.....Warm Regards Lyn

Carrie P. said...

Very nice quilting. I need more practice.