document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I HAVE FOUND A WINNER!!!



OK--me forgot again when little sister dropped by as I was having one of my "extra" tired days again--



so I wrote the 3 names down on slips of paper--folded them up and mixed them up and tossed them back n forth and the first one that fell on the floor and that I had to bind over to pick up---




was the winner---and so that goes to:


Robin of rsislandcrafts---the scarecrow pattern is all yours!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR GUESSING--i love doing this kind of thing (and I don't believe in that random thingy--it's more fun and personnel to do it the old fashion way!!!)



As for stitching today -- I did do some quilting on the Cindy Lou and some embroidery work on a Vernanda Views block--AND--- I prepped more block for some of the BOMs I am sooo far behind in and got the first two of the Gum Tree designs traced off--so I am WORKING--but I don't believe I will ever get caught up?????


Hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend---Hugs, Di

4 comments:

Lurline said...

Hey, Di - we'll never catch up because we are always starting something new, LOL!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I don't think any of us will ever get caught up. Just when we get close someone will come out with a new fabric or new pattern and then we are right back where we started from :)

Thanks so much! Scarecrows are my favorite!!! Your scarecrow is sooo adorable too!

I like the way you chose your winner (and not just cuz my name fell first lol). I agree with it needing to be a bit more personable than the random thingie. I think I will leave that to the blogs that get over 100 comments.

Alice said...

Hey there-
If you don't catch up, there is no hope for the rest of us. You are so speedy. I will send you the turkey pattern and you can decide--it is small, but much easier than the carolers. You know, in case you don't already have enough to do. :)A-

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your winner! I don't know that we ever catch up..seriously. I had a wee bit of a meltdown on Friday with hubby because I'm figuring out how to do it ALL. I simply can't and he yells back prioritize. Makes sense.