document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Little showing!!


 


Actually I should be saying---snowing---it's been trying to snow all around here all day--so wonder what we will see when we get up tomorrow--they say 2-4 inches--but I live down here in the valley we often don't get any here--just those "Hillbilly" folks!!!!


Ok Di down to quilting business here---the correct answer is -----


                  HARVEST MOON

So 3 of you had the right answer--so now to decide what to do about that?????
I must say some of you are getting to know me quite well????
I worked on the top from 11 am to 5 pm today with only half hour break--and I am paying for it now---but I am happy with the turn out as far as the work goes--not so much the colors ??????  But then that is me--I never seem to be happy with the colors and I work soooo hard in picking them all out----crazy!!!!!  


So here is a little showing of it soooo far:




The acorn blocks is from another line--but I just got it in from the same company as the Harvest Moon--it needed something light--but maybe it is too light--but guess what--it stays!!!!!!


Well that's all for tonight--want to finish a small project yet before bed--so I must leave you for now--BUT I'LL BE BACK--------


HUGS, DI

5 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

we are into spring in Australia and looking forward to warmer weather, but i do like the imagery of snow, thanks for the post.

Alice said...

Wow, you got a lot done!!! Picking colors is the hardest part I think. Or at least the part that takes me the longest. You got some purple in there so you get my vote. Not sure what I am going to work on today. So many--or is that too many choices. Can't wait to see more pictures. A-

Libby said...

We are getting our first snow right now - for me and Harper it really is our first snow *s*

andsewon said...

Nice and you Do get a lot done!!!
As long as you are happy with it that is what matters right???? If not then just send it on to me... ha!!!
We have that nasty fine mist! Cool, damp and yucky!
Logs on and keeping the damp out of my bones!
I hope Fall returns soon!!!
Hugs,
Lola

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Wow! You did get alot done! Looks good from here :)