document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ENTERTAINMENT ARRIVED!!!



Looks like I am getting some entertainment here for the week--

this rig brought this piece of equipment today--(as seen from my living room window)

OK so I will have something to watch while I am busy stitching away on the Picnic quilt--yep--am hand quilting this one too--but I have a neat surprise on this one for everyone--Monday--Monday--Monday  will be the unveiling of the "Picnic" quilt!!!


Oh you want to know what this equipment is going to do--you--will have to wait for more pictures--I know I can be mean once in awhile!!!!!




I did forget to show you something thought--remember last week when I showed you this finish???

I forgot to show you what I used for the backing fabric--look at this???

YES!!!  the same crows are on this yellow fabric and I did find out that the same person designed the pattern and the fabric---now if I had known there was fabric--I could of just "cheated" and fussy cut them instead of doing all that fine needle turn applique!!!




When did the Pilgrims first say "God Bless America?"
****************
The first time they heard America sneeze!!!!!

BY THE WAY--WE HAVE LOST OUR TURKEY-- HAS ANYONE SEEN HIM?????


See ya tomorrow---Hugs, Di

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Well, I'm glad you have something to watch outside!

Very cute crow fabric, but your own are super cute.

Hmmm - a picnic quilt? I bet you're putting ants on it - right? :)

alice said...

The fabric is cute, but yours are cuter. Still love the eyes!! Lucky you; I love watching construction or destruction. I am making sweet tator pie right now. Easier than chopping a whole pumpkin. Can't wait to see the picnic!! L, A-