Sunday, December 13, 2009

HOW COULD I BE IN THIS MODE??????




Oh Yes---I am in the Panic mode alright --- so where is my little helpers--
Calling Elf--#1---I need help with some "craft" work--


Calling Elf #2 -- I need help addressing the Cards that are being sent long-distance--

Calling Elf #3--I need help with getting Mary her tea tomorrow--And baking some Chirstmas cookies--


Calling Elf #4--I need help with some housework tomorrow--

Calling Elf #5--I need help with some (alot) of quilting tomorrow--

Calling Elf #6--I need some help writing my blog post tomorrow--

Calling Elf #7--I need some help getting EVERYTHING done on time--

What am I paying you all with--you ask????


Well the same thing I pay Santa with--of course???????


Hey---where did everybody go????

MUST BE ELVES DON'T LIKE MILK AND COOKIES?????





HUGS--DI

4 comments:

  1. I could use a few elves right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the cookies--could you send me a few of those elves and maybe a panic button? I can't seem to finish inventorying, or straightening or emptying. I love your snowman with the twinkling lights. I think I will leave it up for awhile. L, A-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your elves sound alot like mine...always missing when you need them most lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, please send me some elves, too! Maybe we could pay them with chocolate?? Ahh, nevermind -- I saw we skip the work, and just eat the chocolate (smile)! Very cute post!

    ReplyDelete

I love visitor's---and I really love to read your comments--sooo don't forget to leave me one!!!!:-)

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net