document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MY "SEWING" WENT TO THE DOGS TODAY!!!



YOU---think I am kidding as most of you know that I do not own a dog--even though I would love to have one---but I did sew for my friends doggie today--

There is 16 dog scarves here for this guy and his friends--

and I make these out of these--

My friend buys the cotton square scarves and I can make 4 dog neck scarves from each one and then she slips the scarf on his collar and he has a cute scraf for all the world to see---this dog has a larger wardrobe that you or me--I do believe now!!!!!



This morning was the day my friend -- Anne comes and we quilt--I worked on the Tisket/tasket block for Dec--got alot of it done--but it is not finished (too many dog collar's and phone calls)



I did get the binding sewed on one of my carndinal wall hangings--now to just tack it to the back and one more project will be complete--maybe I will have more time tomorrow?????



 The one that is done or nearly so is the bottom one!!!!



WEATHER FORECAST--FOR upper PA and New York State---SNOW--THEN SLEET--THEN RAIN--and that will take all the pretty snow away and we will be back to the same look as we started with---ONLY---wetter!!!!!!!!!   It sure don't make any sense to me!!!!!!





Angels work for God and watch over kids when God has to go do something else.
---Mitchell, 7


My angel is my grandma who died last year.  She got a big head start on helping me while she was still down here on earth.
-----Marcia, age9

Everybody's got it all wrong.  Angels don't wear halos anymore--I forget why, but the scientists are working on it.
---Olive,9



Well--that's all for this show for today---have a great tomorrow no matter where you are---and take time to say "happy holidays" to a sales clerk--with a smile!!!!




Hugs, Di

PS--DON'T FORGET TO READ YESTERDAY'S POST AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT FOR THE GIVE AWAY??????

4 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

I think I left a comment yesterday, but I'll have to go back to check. Love your wall hangings - can't wait to see them complete.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I like the dog scarves - I need a tutorial. I did make Tiffi a fluffy coat once, but her owner (my son) was too embarassed to go out with her in it. Keep warm today.

Carrie P. said...

It's a Schnauzer! He/she will looks so cute with the scarf on. I have a Schnauzer. They are sweet dogs.
Your wallhangings are looking good.

andsewon said...

Yes so cute! I make dog scarves for a groomer. She supplies the click buckles though. I also make for our Sadie and grand dog big lab fella Beamer.
You get more done than any one I know who sews!!!
You are awesome!!The cardinal is our state bird...;-)
Hugs,
Lola