document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, February 26, 2010

FINISH LINE--HERE I COME---


I really did it---here goes---
The last goal for the OPAM--last project--Two Lambs---Meet "Mary" and "Larry"--we are all made now and there will be "NO" little lambs--mom says!!!!


And here is the last goal for Charming Girls Club--to finish the Tisket/Tasket Blocks--

I got the last button trim sewed on at 5:00 pm tonight---Hurry for me!!!  I was worried that I would not get them done today!!!  and finish the Lambs too--But----
And here is my whole year's worth of Tisket/Tasket blocks made into door hangers for my apartment door--I am all set now!!!!


I even got a book finished last night--
this was a good book and an easy read!!!


Hugs, Di

4 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

Your tisket tasket baskets are so nicely done. I've saved all of the patterns, but I have no idea if I'll ever get to finish any of them. Finishing them as door hangers is a really neat idea.

strawberrycream39 said...

I love what you're doing with your TAT blocks...great idea! They came out sooo nice! Cute lambs too, very springy! How much snow did you get? We got 18 inches!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

well done Di...you have been a a roll this month...love your lambs..glad you achieved all your goals.....Peg 2010 OPAM

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

You have been very busy this month Di! Great job!!

I love how you are using your basket blocks. What a great idea since you can have only so many quilts...