document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, February 4, 2010

WE ARE DOING THIS "TONIGHT"!!!!


THE HAPPY DANCE---YEP == AGAIN TONIGHT AND FOR TWO REASONS ---
ARE YOU READY---


BOTH HAVE TO DO WITH COTTON CHARM QUILTS---


FIRST---
MY order came in today that I just ordered late on Monday night---
You remember my #1 rule--if you have to order a pattern--always order some fabric---well--I had to order this month's Schnibbles and along with that I got these beautiful "eye candy" spring fabrics for the Spring Sew In on Feb. 27 ( just don't tell Kelly--I still don't know what I am going to make with them?????)
I just can not wait to use them!!!!




HAPPY DANCE NUMBER 2 WAS WHEN I READ MY EMAIL AND DISCOVERED I WAS A WINNER OF A $25.00 GIFT CARD AT COTTON CHARM QUILTS for the Charming Girls and Boys Club for January---WHOOOO HOOOO--- you know Di loves to shop on the internet--and I just love Kelly's shop---so this may be a 'quick" post?????
  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I did get another BOM finished for February already---
It is the Sentimental Journey block--here it is all stitched and --
here it is all finished--I found the little heart hanger so I attached it to it so I can hang it up and enjoy it while waiting to see how all of these will be finished at the end of the year!!!


WELL---
I can't stand it another minute--I am off to shop---
See ya tomorrow
I am outta here---all prettied up and everything---
Hugs, Di

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Di, I am so happy for you. Kelly is such a sweetheart to give monthly CGQC prizes. I have truly come to enjoy the Club and all its participants.

Okay, enough small talk - what did you order?

Barb said...

I would be doing the happy dance too......YEPeEEE

Michelle said...

I LOVE Kelly's store too! I also love window shopping on the net! Have fun shopping!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Congrats! What are you going to buy with your GC?

Tammy said...

Congrats Di!!
Lovely stitching!
Nice purchase too, pretty fabric
Have fun and hugs2u

Maggey and Jim said...

I love that little piece and that quilt is super.. Good work,
Maggey

alice said...

Congratulations! I love all your new acquistions. I like your rule, though I will try to ignore it. Have fun buying more with your gift certificate.

CJ said...

Congrats on yer win!! What did you get?? I had the hardest time deciding when I had a GC to the store. :D

joan said...

Congratulations on being a winner. Shopping for fabric..Yes! I love you choice of fabric...
"Birdie" that is what I am working with now.
Enjoy!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Giggle, giggle! You're such a Sweetie Diane, and I always love your posts! I'm so glad you had such fun shopping - I can't wait to see what you're making with all this fun fabric! And, I just love your stitchery - such a pretty sentiment, and I love the way you made it! We're so glad to have you in the Club!!