Monday, May 31, 2010

I WANT TO KNOW----

I want to know "whose" bright I idea it was to get some different furniture and to redecorate my place----cause I think I will---
either "shot" them or have them hauled "off"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My oh my--what a "big" job this is--my dear!!!
One of the new/old pieces that I got is a nice round wicker table and when I fell in love with the table it had a pretty vase of  silk flowers sitting on it--Now first remember for whatever it is worth--I have been getting rid of my silk flower--on top of that Yellow is not one of my top colors--but this vase has silk--large silk tiger lilies in bright yellow--but it just looked so darn cute on that table--so I made a deal--I would take the table if he "threw" in the vase of flowers and he did!!!  


So "Di" what is the problem here--you did a good wheel and deal????
the problem is--the table with the flowers on it did not go here---don't you hate that???
this poor vase of flowers has been all over this apartment and then back again--and all over again---if I liked where it was little sister did not---so--my poor vase of flowers did get some "dizzy" today---but---it now has a home--right here on my computer desk---at least until little sister comes over tomorrow and says-------------!!!!

I hope everyone had a great three day week end and that everyone is ready to get back to work tomorrow as it is the first--and all our June's projects will be in!!!

Oh--you ask did I find the sewing room--well---I actually was in there working on the pile--only now it has spread all over the room--instead of just piled up nicely?????
Why rush the job--there's always tomorrow to make an even "bigger" mess!!!!!

Have fun--stay safe-- 
Hugs, Di

4 comments:

alice said...

Looks like my sewing room at the moment. How are we ever going to get any sewing done??? L,A-

Barb said...

Yes, tomorrow is another day for a bigger mess.......why not? Come see my messs

Needled Mom said...

Sigh!!!! I know the feeling.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Goodness, you've been busy. Sounds like you need to go back to work to get some rest LOL! It's looking great though!

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net