document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, June 26, 2010

LET'S SEE---WHAT DID I DO TODAY????

I did do a little more sleeping---but not a lot!!!  Was in bed by 11pm last night and did not get up til 10am---thought I was doing me and my body some "good"---then later today I was reading a magazine while eating my supper and read an article that said--"more than 8 hours at a time is not good for you----"
Oh my--here I was thinking that I was being "good" and now I find out I was being "bad"---go figure!!!!!!!!

I did get the rest of the hand quilting done on the State Fair---now to sew on the binding!!!!  But this has been the only sewing I did today!!


Did do some housework--but it was nice---I just took my time and did what ever I found to do---cleaned up the kitchen---(no moppy the floor--think Alice, or Joy or someone said they would come by and do it for me---I am sure I heard that!!!)

After supper I did take a walk--to take some pictures -- but only got a couple before the battery gave out---and the "bad" part is---I knew it was getting low and that I needed to change it---oh--well!!!!
Some wild daisy's out side our fence--took with the regular range lens--
Retook with the longest setting on the camera---I like this picture!!!


managed to get two more pictures--of boats--
Then that was that---so just walked around and looked at things---no ducks tonight--which was good as the camera was 'dead'!!!!!!

Well--been playing around for awhile and did some blog hoppin---time for a dish of ice cream---mint chocolate chip---the other one is alllll goneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Hugs, Di
PS  someone is practicing for next week ends fireworks by the sounds of things outside tonight!!!!

9 comments:

Alice said...

Woo Hoo,you finally got some chunks. yep, I will send my housekeeper right over to do the floor--ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha. She has to do mine first. L,A-

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Did you get chunks in this one? The boat pics turned out nice. Have a nice Sunday.

quilterfaye said...

Wow,Someone was practicing with firecrackers here last evening about 10pm when I took the dogs out before bed. Maybe we live closer than we think.hehehehe
hugs

sunny said...

I like your daisies close-up through the fence, too! And were there any chocolate chips in your mint chocolate chip ice cream? And the extra sleep is good for you - just not every day, so you're okay!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I like the daisies in the fence picture too.

I love mint chip ice cream :)

Shirley said...

Love the boat pictures especially. As far as sleeping I think our bodies give us what we need. If I've been up early for 3 or 4 mornings then I tend to sleep more than eight hours another day... more like 12 or something which definately isn't good. I feel horrible when I wake up if I sleep that late.

Joy McD said...

That was Alice who said she'd mop your floors, not me.. or I could send Elizabeth over, she likes mopping :)
lv,
Joy

Kady said...

Oh Di, you need to frame those boat pictures. They're Bee-U-Tee-FUL.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hoping this carton has lots of chips since you got jipped on the chunks! hee,hee,hee.