document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, September 9, 2010

DO STAY AT HOME----

Do stay at home "quilt ladies" get sick days off!!!!


Now don't worry--I really am fine--I think????
Just having an "off" day--
But I did get some hand quilting done on the Library quilt--
and did get over and played with Morris a bit!!!

this is kinda how I feel these days---
I am :tugin and tugin" but don't seem to be getting much done!!!

I do have to say that you great blogging friends have given me alot to laugh about in our Toilet paper posts and I want to thank everyone!!!


So as a "pay back" here is a cartoon from me to you!!!
Ha Ha---


and remember--
And what will you do with your "gift" today????

Hugs, Di

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Okay....I LOVE the cartoon!!!!! So cute.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Great cartoon Di!
Take time to do nothing. Remember my post? Sometimes it's just fun to run amuck and be silly. Sometimes we just need a break. You deserve one. :)
xx, shell

Alice said...

funny!!! Take a day off!! Feel better. L,A-

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hope you feel better and that you enjoyed your day off. We need a day like that sometimes.

John'aLee said...

Thanks for the great laugh!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Thanks for the post and the cartoon! Hope you do feel better and enjoy your day at home :) Carolyn