document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, July 1, 2011

HAPPY 1ST OF JULY!!!!


the first of July, here in NY state, has started off  the month on an almost perfect 'weather' wise day!!!!
Beautiful clear blue skies, sunshine, slight breeze--
and beautiful flowers in full bloom everywhere!!!!


I did 'kinda' take today off!!
kinda did the trip around town like lil sister and I used to do--
Oh and I started it off with  a bus ride to Wal mart and let me tell you--
that was one very busy place today and everybody in there was in a big hurry to get out and to be a gettin somewhere's else!!!!

This is the 'big' week end up at the race track--
the Phish band is up there in concert all week end--
so we have lots and lots of folks, and traffic in town!!!

So tomorrow me must get back to work--
and then work some more!!!!

The bed--
oh yes it did get delivered yesterday afternoon and I did sleep on it last night!!!
and guess what--no lower back ache this morning--
now I just hope that is the way it will be everymorning--
what a difference in how it made me feel all day even!!!

Well--be good and stay safe all week end--
Hugs, Di and her kitty--that Miss Gracie--
PS--there's a cat around here--maybe I had better just take this piece of cheese and runnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

5 comments:

Merilyn said...

Isn't it amazing what a good mattress can do for your life!!! and your sleep!! Have a great weekend!!

Carol said...

Oh I'm so glad the bed helped you, Di! I agree, a good mattress makes ALL the difference!

Have fun catching up on your stitchery.

I started the new birth announcement I'm making for my stepdaughter. Making nice progress now. :-D

Carol (NJ)

Michelle said...

Hey Di,
Have a wonderful weekend! & 4th!!!

God Bless America!

Hugs,
Michelle

Raewyn said...

I'm all for a decent mattress too, my back really tells me when I haven't had one. Just had a catch up read - looks like you have been busy lately with all sorts of things :-) Love that sheep knitting bag!!

Grethe said...

The right mattress is a good nights sleep!!
Please send the good weather to Norway:-)