document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

AHHHHHH---

I am still working on Plan A--
it is just taking a little longer--
I work slowwwww!!!!
especially when like Sunday/Monday when the temperatures here where soooo high!!!


I did work on the kitchen all afternoon and it is about 2/3 done--
so that is good--
welllll--
I know that was suppose to be 'yesterday's' job--
but like I said--I work slowwwwwwwwwww!!!!
and I have to get my 2-3 walks in everyday--so that takes time!!!
Ahhhh--I did not tell you about that did I????
I have been wearing one of these since March 1st--
it's a walking program that runs for 2 months--
March and April--
and we count steps--
I knew that I was no where near the Health goal--
of--
so that is one reason I joined--
this senior housing put together a team and there is 21 of us on it--
my first week was only around 6,000 steps per day and that was with doing the walks--
which I did not do before--so I was probably only doing about 4,500 steps per day--
and I really wanted to get a 'push' to making myself do more--
I am now averaging around 8,500 per day--so still not there--
but getting closer--
we just have this week and next for the program--
then I am worried about 'crashing'---
as I won' t have to report weekly to anyone--!!!!!!

Here is some flower pictures I took yesterday on the walk around --
 Keep sewing--
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

3 comments:

sunny said...

No excuses on the walking! I'll expect a weekly report to keep you honest. I bought a new pedometer recently, but I haven't calibrated it yet and started walking. :-(

Carol said...

Hi Di and Miss G...I'm back from mom's (she was in the hospital for over a week over Easter). Just looked at what I've missed on your blog. Beautiful pics of flowers and lovely cleaning up of crammed closets, etc. lol Good sewing projects getting worked on too! Walking is excellent exercise! Good for you! I also will insist on an update to keep you honest! lol

Carol (NJ)

Grethe said...

Spring is a super time for walks!
Love your small flowers:-)