document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, April 30, 2012

ONE TRIED POST--

Writer tonight--
must be the last two months caught up with me today!!!
But---
I did get one project all caught up to date--
this is the "pockets" one from Homespun--
I was like 3 weeks behind!!!!
It has been fun working with this line of fabrics for something different!!!
And just so you know how hard I have worked on the 'steps' program--
and do you see what is at the bottom--
Yep---I am still not toooo 'old' to get foil stars on my reports!!!!!!!
But I think I ran out of  'gas' today--cause when I got the 'pockets' project finished--
I crashed--
sat in the rocker and finished reading a book on my Kindle--
then went in and took a nap--think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow!!!
but I did do a walk outside today--so that counts for something -right?????


And I did some work on a counted cross stitch project once up from the nap--
and I always do some hand quilting every morning after breakfast--
so--maybe I was a good girl after allllll!!!!!


How did your last day of the month go??????
And do you have any big--big plans for the month of May??????
Hugs, Di and her favorite baby--miss gracie

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Nice work on 'pockets'...love the fabrics! Congrats on those foil stars. Yay you!

Maria said...

Love the colour of the fabrics you are using for your pockets. Look great..
Good girl getting Stars for your steps..

Oh have I been working in my Christmas Projects Di just haven't posted as it is a secret .....

sunny said...

Congrats on a Gold Star month! I bought a pedometer to replace my broken one, but I haven't calibrated it or used it yet. I guess I should to that, huh? You deserved a nap, so you can stitch on into the mew month. Happy May Day!!

Alice said...

Hoping for a good May--I had to settle for hugging the cats this month.
The pockets look great and well done on the stars!!!
L,A-

Grethe said...

Great pockets:-) Glad you didn`t change the middle,little one,look
perfect!Congrats on those foil stars, and Happy month of May!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your pockets look great. Definitely a different set of colors for you.

Terrific job on your "steps"!

Linda in Calif. said...

I try to walk everyday too. I have no idea how many steps I do, but I would be thrilled to get some gold stars. I really love those fabrics in your new blocks. So unusual.

Merilyn said...

Congratulations on your steps program results!! You might be a bit tired, but hopefully you also might be getting fitter, that's always a good thing LOL! Love your 'pockets' blocks, that range of fabric is really lovely!!!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Good for you and all your steps! That's wonderful!