document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BETTER--AND A FLOWER!!

Wow--it is Wednesday--once again--already!!!!
and here is this weeks flower from the garden--
New gal on the block is showing it off this week!!
and doesn't it go nice with her outfit--
way to go Anny!!!




And it is a week of  'littles'--
today we did the border on the Pockets quilt along--
Now to decide how to finish it--
whether to add  a small border or not--
always decisions to make in quilting!!!!

and I did get caught up on the Friendship daily post quilt top--
And 'yes' you know me--I had to do the real Ohio star for this quilt--
but I am keeping that 'other' one on my idea plate!!!!
tomorrow we are suppose to get part 7 and that is the sewing these all together post--
right now it is like a puzzle?????

And another block on the Sunbonnet Sue quilt got finished today--
Love how this is coming along--
I took my stencil sheets of the 2" ones and cut them apart--
then I am using different ones on each block and connecting them together,
with a wavy line!!!

And while cooking my supper tonight I did some playing around---
with the new glass 'frog' that I bought on Sunday--
I found the perfect container for it--and it was already here!!!!
Added some of my scissors collection--
pretty--now to find all the scissors for here--
know I have some 'old' pairs around in some thread displays--
ahhhh--somewhere's!!!
 
Well--you all need to get back to stitching--
so ----
Hugs, Di and Miss Gracie

4 comments:

Alice said...

You have been quite busy. Everything is looking good. Cool idea for showing off your scissors.
And Sue is adorable.
L,A-

carol fun said...

So many pretty projects! Love Anny and the blocks for the Pockets QAL are wonderful! You get so much accomplished and I love seeing all of it!

Lesley said...

Your scissor display is just the cutest! Love your projects!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Pretty flower. Maybe I1ll have to sew some for my garden - so cold here no flowers want to come out.
A bit late, but Happy Birthday, Di. I was away for a few days and couldn't get online. Big hug! Oh, yes, miss Gracie, one for you, too.