Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ONE FLOWER WEDNESDAY!!!!

And I only 'found' one flower in the garden today!!!
But---
we have some other things to show you as well--
Another hand quilted Sue block--
an Angel--just like me?????????

and here is me saying my prayers!!!!
I mean Sue!!!
Just 5 more blocks to go out of the 20!!!!

We got some more knitting finished--
the 'famous' socks are all done--
Here is the front design and this design is on the leg part on the back side--
and here is the heart design that is on both side panels--
and just sooo you know--
that I did do "2' of them--
See?????
Have a new pair already started!!!!

It has been really humid here for days now--
so no sewing--but have managed to keep on working on some kind on project---
and have done the walks every day/night--
so here is some photos for you to enjoy--
This is Daisy--Thelma's kitty--she keeps a good watch over my flower garden down stairs!!!
and I could not resist this photo with her above the tin cat outside the window!!!
This is Rudy--Joe's one dog--it looks like he is sticking his 'tongue' out at me!!!!
and this is Rudy's daughter-Gigi!!! also Joe's dog!!!
And this is last night's sunset here on the lake!!!

Have fun tomorrow doing something you enjoy doing!!!
Hugs, Di and her cutie--Miss Gracie

4 comments:

Alice said...

Well done--your Sue blocks are so cute! And you know I love those purple socks.
Keep up the photography and we will have to call you Di-sel Adams.
Have fun!!!
L,A-

sunny said...

I love your angel Sue! Where did you get your Sue patterns? Thanks for sharing all the photos.

carol fun said...

I love your Sunbonnet Sue blocks! So pretty! and I don't think I've ever seen any like this before - very creative. Try to stay cool - its been in the 90's here already and its too early for that kind of heat.

Maria said...

Lovely flower and gorgeous Sunbonnet Sue blocks too.
Love the photos...

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net