document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CAT TALES!!!

I happened to look out the window as I was firin up this computer tonight--
and I saw this--
OH--there is a kitty cat--
Now what is that 'cat' doing laying under that tree???
Oh she is playing with something--
how cute--
Now what--
opps--must of gotten bored all ready--
But she was a pretty kitty and it was fun to watch her play for a minute or two--
hope she has a home down the street--
Oh wait a minute--
we need to smell the grass one more time before moving on!!!!

My friend Anne came today and the first thing we did was go for a mile walk--
might not get to do that for a couple days because of the talk of the heat and humidity
then we sewed--I got the binding sewed on to the Sunbonnet Sue quilt--
then we took her Mom and went to lunch--that was nice!!!
This afternoon I started hand quilting a wall hanging and worked on knitting some more on my pair of socks--a long with-- trying to say 'cool'!!!!

What did you do??????

HUGS,
DI AND MISS GRACIE

1 comment:

Merilyn said...

Playing a bit too close to the road for my liking!!!!! I hope it has a good home, I wouldn't let Miss Mini play near the road like that, she is currently napping in the winter sunshine as it's streaming through the windows!!!!!