Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CAT TALES!!!

I happened to look out the window as I was firin up this computer tonight--
and I saw this--
OH--there is a kitty cat--
Now what is that 'cat' doing laying under that tree???
Oh she is playing with something--
how cute--
Now what--
opps--must of gotten bored all ready--
But she was a pretty kitty and it was fun to watch her play for a minute or two--
hope she has a home down the street--
Oh wait a minute--
we need to smell the grass one more time before moving on!!!!

My friend Anne came today and the first thing we did was go for a mile walk--
might not get to do that for a couple days because of the talk of the heat and humidity
then we sewed--I got the binding sewed on to the Sunbonnet Sue quilt--
then we took her Mom and went to lunch--that was nice!!!
This afternoon I started hand quilting a wall hanging and worked on knitting some more on my pair of socks--a long with-- trying to say 'cool'!!!!

What did you do??????

HUGS,
DI AND MISS GRACIE

1 comment:

Merilyn said...

Playing a bit too close to the road for my liking!!!!! I hope it has a good home, I wouldn't let Miss Mini play near the road like that, she is currently napping in the winter sunshine as it's streaming through the windows!!!!!

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net