document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WOW-TWO DAYS IN A ROW--

Now that I have gotten into the sewing room!!!!

and I also had to get a bit of gardening done for today--
this time this 'dolly' said it was her turn-
to show-off the Hexie flower!!!
And 'Yes' I did make this dolly--about 15 years ago!!!
but I actually 'rescued' her  and adopted her as I found her at a rummage sale here in town a couple years ago!!!

So--that Miss Gracie--just looked the other way!!!!

And I for got to show you two more hand quilted blocks from the Sue quilt--

Sue is taking her dolly for a walk--
again there is some buttons yet to go on this block--
and--

Sue is feeding the chicks (chooks) breakfast!!!



And this is what was done today in the sewing room--
hummmmm!!!!!!
and I can't tell you--yet!!!!
other than I couldn't help it that the new Christmas fabrics where right there on the top of the pile--
and you remember me saying I was going to start at the 'top' and work down!!!!!!!

Hugs, Di and Miss Gracie

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am in love with that little wagon!