document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I DID SOME STITCHING---

TODAY---
I worked with the bunnies from Bunnyville today--
I only stitched the one word on this block--
Just the Welcome --but aren't Hannah and Harrington so cute to greet you'all !!!!
No--that is not steam or smoke coming from the bee hive!!!!
it is the trails of the bees that aren't there yet--
gotta wait for them to return--they are still out flower hopping!!!
(I will use bee buttons for this one)
This one is not totally finished either--need some more flowers to go on the stems--
haven't decided if I will use buttons here too, or cut some from felt?????
so now I am mainly caught up--
did just get this month's block printed off--!!!!

It has been a lovely day here--temps in mid 80's--
sunny with a small breeze---
I did go for my walk with the camera of course--
from my garden--
lake today--
this is the view when I am walking back down the pier--
the long building in the front is an old railroad station that is now a restaurant--
and yes they do serve goooood food there!!!
whether we want it to come yet or not--
I did see some signs that Fall is working it's way to us!!!

think this is a rose of sharon bloom??
well--I have a busy run around week coming up--
so may not be able to post much--
but I expect the rest of you to keep those needles going all week!!!!
Hugs, Di and her Miss Gracie

4 comments:

Alice said...

The bunnies are soooooo cute. Love the purple one of course. Wish the signs of fall would get here--but not the time. That can just sloooooow down please.
L,A-

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Cute block! Hope your week is full of fun, not just running around.

Linda in Calif. said...

Di, you just get so much done. I think you are getting up every hour during the night and not only are you reading but quilting too! I love the bunny blocks just so cute, and so perfectly done.

Merilyn said...

Always enjoy your photos from your walks Di! Have a great week!!!