Friday, August 17, 2012

OH--NO--IT IS---

AGAIN----
it sure gets here real fast each week!!!!

I did work all week--
just don't have photos to show you any of it--
the only finish was the Hexie flowers for sewing--
and for knitting I did get a pair of socks all done--
pair meaning--two socks!!!!!

My biggest accomplishment this week was getting my computer and printer to talk nicely to each other and to work together!!!!
I went and bought me one of these 'thingies' today!!!
I believe daughter had it hooked up somehow to the wireless thingy!!!
but I discovered that there where 'others' using off my system somehow--
and in changing some programs so 'others' can no longer do that--
I must of messed up the wireless--
but magic cable at the cost of $15 works like magic and now I should not have any more problems--
famous last words--hu????????
( side note here--after taking this photo--
I found a $1.00 bill laying on the ground--
must be my 'pay' from this Queen's Anne Lace!!!!)

I did work on the Hannah and Harrington block bom's all afternoon--
was 3 behind--still need some stitching--but they are coming to 'life'!!!

I went for a Delicious walk tonight down by the lake and around--
and with in this post is some of the pictures I took today!!
Have a great wonderful fun filled week end---
Hugs, Di and Miss Gracie

2 comments:

andsewon said...

Yes Ma'am the weeks go by fast when there are things I want to do but have to be out! I hope this coming week I can be home more and get some things done! We have our stuff password protected because of that very thing! Someone out here in this group of 5 houses was borrowing our service too!
Hugs,
Lola

Merilyn said...

Indeed, the weeks are rolling by and I can almost smell Spring in the air, the winter days are starting to leave for another year! Lovely photos in this post!!!!

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net