document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PROJECTS IN THE WORKS--

Here is what I am working on at the moment!!
Knitting this pair of socks--
the fancy stitching for the cuffs is done now on both--
I always get 2 sets of double points for socks and I set them both up --
and then I work one just so far and then work the other one--that way---
I get a pair done instead of just one and have to remember how to start all over again to the second one!!!

Have gotten more knitted on this shawl and I am using the Schaefer Yarn Heather that is calls for--
and I just love the feel of this yarn!!!
I can not  say that this is my color--but it is a fall color sooooo!!!
but when I get back to the yarn shop this week--
you can bet I will be seeing what other colors they have in the Heather line!!!!

The other night at midnight--yep-- at midnight--
when I could not sleep--
I wanted a project to knit that was a bit more detailed that the one above--
so I started this one--
and it is coming along nicely and is a fairly easy pattern--
and NO I did not do all of this that night--been a couple days and nights working on it!!!

I have been---
yep--this looks like me!!!
Have been ill for nearly 2 weeks now with sinus--
you know the ragweed season!!!
so most days my head has felt like mush--
Why--Miss Gracie--
are you laughing at me???
I mean--my head has felt more 'mushy' than normal!!!!!!!
That's better--now I will give you some treats before bed!!!!

and I have been working on this--
See the basting threads--got that done this morning--
and have started hand quilting on it this afternoon--
but you will have to wait until it is finished to find out how I am finishing it--
and thanks for all the input--I really appreciated!!!!

And it was one lovely fall day--
and I did manage to get out and get a couple new photos--
and I will show more next time!!!

Hugs, and happy stitching--
Di and that silly miss gracie!!!!

2 comments:

sunny said...

Miss Gracie should not be laughing at you, she should be fixing you tea and toast! Your knitting is beautiful, Di!

Alice said...

See is such a cutie!! She is probably wondering when you are going to knit her some winter booties. Love those purple ones of course. Hope you are feeling unmushy.
L,A-