document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I DID IT---

got this shawl finished and off the needles--
will block it tomorrow--
and let me tell you--
it was a simple pattern--
so simple in fact--
that------
I kept messing it up--
I think at the half way point on--
I knitted--then unknitted--
knitted--unknitted--again and again!!!!
and I want to know 'Why'--was I so determined to get this one done!!!!???????

Did a walk today with the big boy camera--
and here is some of the results--
one house down the street has like a English cottage garden in the front lawn--
( and no lawn!!!)
I actually got to meet the lady who lives here--
her name is Debbie--and she told me these red roses came from her Mother's garden--
went she passed away--
we had a nice chat--
and she said she is married to a guy from England!!! how cool!!!
here is some more from her garden today--
more roses--like this color too--
this was the only one left blooming--but it was sooo large--
and then I spotted this--
I believe this morning glory is a wild kind--she said they came up on their own--
but is this not just beautiful?????
and then later on the way home I found this one along another fence--
and this morning in my own garden --I found this one--
Oh happy day---
Miss Gracie and Di say---Happy Fall, you allllllll!!!!!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Your shawl looks wonderful! And your flowers are all so pretty! :0)

carol fun said...

Very pretty shawl - sometimes the simplest ones can drive you crazy - LOL! Lovely flower pictures -- each one is a gem.

Grethe said...

Nice shawl for the season! Lovely flowers from the summer. We are in the Autumn as well :-)

Alice said...

Your shawl is perfect for fall and it sounds like the weather is cooperating for wearing the shawl.
Good timing. Love all the flowers and smiley Mr. Scarecrow.
L,A-