document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, October 18, 2012

PLAYTIME--

I just can not get over how much these two change in a 24 hour period---
they were full of it yesterday!!!
When I first got there the little grey one heard my voice--
and started crying--so I reached down and picked him up--
and he immediately stopped--
and cuddled--I think someone likes me!!!!!
they are even trying to play with the mice---
why do they have to grow up so fast?????

I liked this leaf--is different--
Everyone is saying that here in town and the hills around town have the most colorful leaves of anywhere this year--should we believe them?????

and the answer is 'yes'--
oh what's the question????
am I doing any sewing/quilting --
yep--just not done enough to show anything!!!!
Besides these guys are soooo much cuter---
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

2 comments:

Raewyn said...

Looks like you have got a whole lot of love wrapped up in those kittens! Love your fall picture!!

Linda in Calif. said...

Awww...that kitty needed you. What little darlings. Yes, you do have beautiful fall colors - lucky you.