document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, November 23, 2012

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY--

here on Thanksgiving--
so in the afternoon I decided to do my walk around town--
of course nothing--nothing was open but one little store--
but I went looking for flowers--
you know --
those flowers that just don't want to give in just yet--
some little violas

mums--

and I found some interesting grasses--
down at the lake--


and this restaurant seems to have--
all the holidays covered!!!!!!
can you see the temp on the bank sign--62--on Thanksgiving day--ouch!!
at--
2:38 pm!!!!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie




1 comment:

Alice said...

Pretty pictures! I have some yellow irises that don't believe it is winter yet and they keep on blooming. I think we are in for a much cooler day today.
L,A-