document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT--

All that 'Mom' of mine does ---

is sew or stitch or knit--
when is she going to play with me--
see --
she has 'forced' me to watch out the window at the birds and people walking their dogs!!!


We still have '12' days left of February and I have--
yep==I have all my monthly challenges for the Internet--
finished--
Are you ready--
First up is the Wiggly Quilt along with Terry--

Here is the first strip--
these are so much fun to sew--
the light colored strips are left over jelly roll strips--
the solids are just a package of dark colored solid charms--


Then there is the sew along with Chookyblues group--
this month is a tote with an embroidery on the front--

There is my stitchery for the front of the tote--

Here is the back of the tote--
and--

Here is the finished tote--
just love it--
do you see some of the newer red fabrics that followed me home,  in there???
and the lining is the sheep print--
but now I am torn--
I love this one--
but because of the saying on the front--
aren't we suppose to give it to a freind????


and I got the Christmas counted cross stitch done for February--

Had a good time stitching this one!!!


So what did you stitch this week????
How are those 'wool' projects coming???
Just 12 days left-gals!!!

Hugs, Di and miss gracie


10 comments:

Alice said...

Well done, they all look so pretty. I need to speed it up. You have freaked me out with that countdown. Plenty of time!!!
L,A-

Lesley said...

You have some wonderful projects here. I really love the tote with that wonderful stitchery! Well done!

Terry said...

Everything looks great! I love the colors in your Wiggly Whimsy! :0)

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Good girl! The tote is lovely. You could give it to your friend, Miss Gracie, and then you could borrow it sometimes :-)
She does look a bit bored there - maybe you must make some new toys again.

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. First, let me tell you how much I like the new look of your blog site.It looks so much like Spring and it has such a warm feeling.Great job!
i love the tote also. It is very pretty. I have been seeing a lot of them all over blogland so I am preparing to make one as my next project.Not as pretty as your's though!
Miss Gracie looks bored. You'll have to find her something new to play with.
Hope you have a great day!

Merilyn said...

Love the tote and especially the stitchery side, it is just lovely!!!! You've been nice and busy, but I think Miss Gracie gets lots of cuddles in between projects LOL!!!!

andsewon said...

But of course you have a lot done...when have you not! Hardest work'n gal in blogdom! Lov that tote...lov red colors. Poor Miss Gracie hav'n to just watch others having fun...;-)

Grethe said...

That bag of yours there looks top super! Love the stitchery :-)
And well, have knitted two small premature-baby hats,tiny weeny they are. Started with a matching pink top!
So soon thinking kitchen:))

Unknown said...

Your blog is beautiful and you are very creative ...full of ideas

Chookyblue...... said...

love your red and white bag..........