document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine gift today--

got a nice card from my Anne today--
along with '3' bars of my dark chocolate!!!!!

and --
sadly--
here is my 'to make' pile for Valentine cards--
where is that Miss Gracie--
I know she said that if I sewed,
she would design and make the cards for me!!!!
She did say that--
didn't she??????


I did try to do some sewing later this afternoon--
but--
decided a hot cup of green tea and some chips would make me feel better--
as I was not having a very 'feel good day'--
and the tea and/or chips did the trick!!!! :-)
Hugs, di and miss gracie

5 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. Sorry you weren't feeling well today.It was really nice of your friend to send you all those goodies.So maybe that will cheer you up and you will feel better tommorrow. Take care and have a great night.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hi Di,
I hope you are feeling better now. i think miss Gracie wanted to save all the hearts for you!
hugs

Merilyn said...

How nice to get some Valentine goodies!!! That Miss Gracie will have to lift her game LOL!!! fancy not contributing......
Your little quilt is coming along nicely with all those hourglass blocks. Hope you're feeling better!!

Unknown said...

Very nice quilting.
Oncology & Cancer Surgery India

Alice said...

Your quilt is coming along nicely. Naughty Miss G. Don't feel bad, these 3 aren't being very helpful to me at all. We should just eat chocolate.
L,A-