document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, March 30, 2013

BOUGHT MY OWN--

Easter gift today!!!!
It was a beautiful sunny day here today--
so I had to go over town---
second stop was the quilt shop--
bad mistake--
I have been wanting some of this rabbit fabric for awhile now--
but kept telling myself that until I had a plan for it--
it was staying right there--
well--today when I walked in-
Look at what was right beside it?????
ahhh--double temptation !!!!
then---
when wondering around--this bolt jumped off the shelf into my arms--
and on the shelf right door to it--
this one did not even think twice about jumping in to my arms!!!!
wellll--
I guess I really should have some blue now--
to go with those pretty blue watering cans--
and I found this one--and one with some pink and purple flowers on it--tooooo!!!
so what is a quilter to do???????
and while the gal was cutting these--
I seen this yellow one in the basket to go back on a shelf and I just had to have me some toooo!!!
for my yellow stash!!!
So talk about Rabbits multiplying!!!! so can fabric!!!!!

Now to tell you about my first stop over town today--
it was at the yarn shop--
and one reason I went there today was to give away 2 good sized bags of fabric--
that's right--I cleaned out my fabric shelving and donated alot of large bright colored fabrics to one of the sales gals at the yarn shop for her missionary group to make aprons and book bags for overseas--
ahhh--I know--

but really they had rabbits on the first fabric and it is Easter--
and they are just a small bundle---

and for a knitting story--
I got this far on a new knitted shawl cape--
when I noticed on the directions in tiny print that I was to do--
rows 6-9-----5x's not one time--
and I was on row 27 at this point--
so what's a girl to do--
but to 'tink' it all out --to row 6 or 7 and start in again--
so that is what I did--good girl--hu??????
took this photo on the way home today at 3:30pm--
now you all be good tomorrow and stay out of the kids Easter baskets!!!!
Ok--you can have a jelly bean or two!!!
this is done by a local artist here in town and wanted to share it!!!

Is it Easter yet?????
Hugs, Di and that miss gracie









8 comments:

Terry said...

Nice gift! I love the watering cans! :0)

donna said...

What great fabrics you choose to gift yourself. The bunnies are so cute. I am not sure I could of left them until I had a vision. Love the cute cartoon. Made me laugh.
Hugs
donna

donna said...

Oh Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Hugs
donna

Alice said...

Now, you know I love those new fabrics. Lots of purple in there. Good thing you made room for it.
And pretty knitting too.
That deserves some chocolate for sure.
L,A-

Noela said...

Lovely fabrics. Funny how they have a mind of their own. Hugs.....

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Happy Easter Di and Miss Gracie.
Cute fabrics, what will you make, I wonder :-)
A shame about the shawl - but you knit so fast you will soon be back where you were.

Grethe said...

Lovely fabrics! You deserve fabrics for this Easter , I am sure! Great chocolate bunny,I have got a couple here as well :-)

Merilyn said...

It's always good to have a bit of clean-out, but as long as you replace it with new stuff, right!!!
Your new fabrics are awful cute!!! Nice to see another knitting project, I'll be bringing out my knitting needles too very soon for our winter months that are ahead!!!