document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NEW BLOOMS IN THE GARDEN--

who say's spring isn't here yet????
look at what I found today in my 'garden'?????
Lets see this 'variety" of flower is called--"birds on white"!!!!
and--
another new variety here called--'whoooooo's in color"--
the seeds are available through your local fabric store!!!!

and I looked out the window at one point--
and seen--
I couldn't tell if it was 'rain--snow--sleet" and it probably didn't know what it wanted to do, either???

and can you see that the house is about cleaned up--
one more day of work and it will just be lawn!!!!

Looks to me like someone is hiding behind this sign--
wonder why he is hiding?????
He probably wants to keep his 'ears'!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, di and miss gracie




6 comments:

Raewyn said...

Very cute hexie- birds, right at home in the hexie-flowers! It didn't take them long to get rid of the old house!

Merilyn said...

Such cute little hexies!!!!! Have a lovely Easter Di!!!

KaHolly said...

Cute, cute hexies!! Happy Easter!

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. Very cute hexies.I like the red bird. There have been a lot of new birds in our yard, but I don't know what kind they are. They are really small and very colorful. They're really cute. I hope they stay for a while.
Have a wonderful day!

Grethe said...

Love your hexagon-flower! Happy Easter to you and the little one:))

Teresa F. said...

Wonderful hexes, I love them! Happy Easter.
Hugs,
Teresa