document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NOW I HAVE DONE IT????

I made a decision yesterday---
I have went most of my life--
especially my adult hood life--
with out one of these--
I mean I am using one right now--but it is hooked up to the computer and is
my screen !!
and when we did have TV while the kids where at home --
it was this size==
and we never had cable--
but come Friday morning I will have this all hooked up!!!
I am still not sure--
but I have enjoyed watching Nascar--
and it is hard to go downstairs to watch it--
way too many people in and out of the community room!!!!
So --
now my big 'fear' is that I will have it on all the time!!!!??????


OK--
back to our regular scheduled program--
I have been doing some sewing things--
working on the cc stitch ornament for April--
have the embroidery work done on the 3 panels for the Chookyblue challenge--
been knitting some too--
OH my==
and talk about knitting--do I dare show you????
My local shop is having a sale--
like 40% off allllll yarn--
now I know that I just cleaned out my yarn stash--
but really 40% off and we still don't know if there will be a yarn shop in town after Sept--
soooo--
one needs to take advantage of these things--
so here is what I purchased in the last two days--
a pretty creamy yellow--2 skeins for a shawl!!!!
and a pretty shiny Kid mohair I have admired for awhile now--
Black and White all cotton for a shell--
and these colors of the cotton for a shawl--
Hi Odie--
here he is sleeping in his bed on the counter at the yarn shop--
he is such a neat cat!!!!
And I did get all my quilt type patterns organized today and I put  them in large plastic folders--
now to find how to store them this way????
and got all the holiday decorations resorted and downsized--
now there's Christmas yet to downsize !!!!!
Happy Spring day to everyone--
hugs, di and a whinny Miss Gracie today!!!!!









6 comments:

Just Ramblin' said...

Beautiful colors of yarn. Can't wait to see the shawl and other things you will make with the skeins.
Congrats on getting a new TV. Knowing you, it will not keep you from all your projects---maybe just keep you company?? Maybe you could purchase some small plastic storage boxes for your patterns. You surely have been busy getting organized. Wish you could come to my house and organize my patterns. lol Nola

Lurline said...

Love those coloured cotton skeins - please tell me more!
Hugs - Lurline!

Noela said...

Love all your coloured yarns. Will look forward to seeing what you make with them. Enjoy watching your new TV. I watch Nascar with my hubby. We follow Marcus Ambrose who is an Aussie, even went to a race when we went to USA in 2011. Hugs.....

Merilyn said...

All those knitting yarns look wonderful, gorgeous colours!!! So nice to see Odie hard at work in the yarn shop, he's certainly turned out very handsome!!!!
I think you will enjoy having your own nice tv set, one good thing is that you can sit and knit to your heart's content, which is when I get my best knitting done! All the best!!!

Alice said...

Vroom vroom--think of all the stitching you will get done while you are watching.
Odie is such a sweetie pie--thanks for the photos.
L,A-

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Pretty colors of yarn. Can't wait to see what you turn it into.

We have a large TV in the living room and it's on almost 24 hours a day. I actually get alot of crafting done while watching movies, TV shows or just the news. Hubby likes to watch TV and I like to do something with my hands while it's on. I don't have a TV on when I am sewing though.