document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WHERE DO I WANT TO---

put this--
hang that--
place what where--
oh my--
What do I want to get rid of--
what do I want to keep--
and what do I want to use now?????
and about color--
what colors do I want to work with where--
and why do I always have the things I really want to use--
but for where I want to use them---
they are the wrong, wrong, color?????
Hugs, di and miss gracie



2 comments:

Maria said...

Good luck di..
I am in the middle of painting the cave... Will be getting rid of stuff as I out it all back in..

Alice said...

I figure that by the time I get things the way I want them all, I will be bored and have to start over again.
I guess it is one of those enjoy the journey things.
Don't work too hard!
L,A-