document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, May 9, 2013

BIRTHDAY--DAY 2

Tuesdays as you know by now it My Anne's day--
to come to quilt--or run around and go out to lunch--
and that explains part of this picture--
I got '4' jars of Organic applesauce---yumm!!!
and '4' bars of my chocolate--yummmy!!!
and '3' cans of cat food--great flavor--
for miss gracie--Anne didn't want her to feel left out!!!
and some cash--
which did not take me long to depart with--
we went to a great Greenhouse down the road a bit--
and some great plants came out with me to come home--
2 more cactus plants--
can you see the black feathery flower on this round one???
it is so different and fuzzy!!
the stripped leaf plant in the background is a cactus plant too!!!
and this beautiful red red begonia --
really pretty double blooms  pink snapdragons for the outside garden--
and 2 ferns--one is a lemon fern!!!!
We had lunch at Mr.Chickens and I had --chicken and biscuits--yumm!!!

Now back to Monday--
Denise and I stopped at my Anne's on the way to  Elmira to give her a pile of cookbooks left over from Denise's rummage sale--and it was perfect timing as Anne's tulips where in full bloom--
and she has lots of different ones--
and lots of different colors--and I had my camera with me--yea!!!!
That's Anne on the left and Denise on the right--
and a larger view of just one of her gardens!!!!
and look at what was hanging on Anne's clothes line!!!!

See ya soon--
love, Di and miss gracie








3 comments:

Merilyn said...

Your friend Anne sure has a gorgeous garden, so colourful, all those flowers, just lovely!!!!
So nice to see a quilt hanging on the clothesline too, very homely and comforting!!! Thanks for sharing these little delights!!!!

Alice said...

Like how you started this post--good things always start with chocolate. The garden is lovely and your big boy camera captures it all nicely. The quilt looks like it just belongs there.
L,A-

Grethe said...

Great to see it all, beautiful flowers:--) I love chocolate too! Oh, what a big and gorgeous quilt in Anne`s garden:))