document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, July 28, 2013

MORE IS BETTER?????

Right?????
Well--I am happy to announce that I got---
More finishes done!!

This heart one is one I did and designed all my little ole self!!!!!
it was started some time ago--so am glad to see it all finished--
and it is hanging outside my door!!
and here is the back of it!!


and now this one is ready for layering and hand quilting!!
and--
I did not show this one when it was finished--as for the embroidery goes!!!
I just can't decide how I want to finish it off?????

and--
now this one is all finished!!!!
---You have to forgive the photographer--she cut the top binding off in
the photo!!!!  When I see her I shall give her "10 lashes with a wet noodle"!!!!!

So what have you been up to this past week?????
see how much work one can get done when one is allergic to the outdoors!!!?????
Hugs, di and miss gracie




6 comments:

sunny said...

Wow - You have been a busy girl! I'm not sure which I like the best. I'm partial to the RW&B I guess, and I'm in love with the snowman. Remember, you don't have to do it all in one week!

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. Your projects are beautiful. I have been lazy today and yesterday, but I am off now to find a HUGH box. I've decided to pack up all my quilt tops and their backs and then ship them off to you to finish. You would get them done so much faster than me. LOL

Merilyn said...

You're doing very well with getting some of your projects completed!!! It must be a nice feeling to be moving forward!!! Sounds as if the high temps are still keeping you inside!!!

Alice said...

WOW! I have been using your time wisely. I really don't think that you sleep ever. Maybe I just need to borrow Miss Gracie cause she must be a really good whip cracker.
L,A-

Joy McD said...

You have been very busy!!! Looks good! xxx

Raewyn said...

Whew, you make me giddy - hehe. Well done on all the finishes lately - what a great feeling huh? Lovely work :-)