document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, July 6, 2013

WORK IN PROGRESS

Slowly--
but steadily--
this quilter/stitcher is working along!!!
Been working on this one for a few days now--
See--
and as of last night--
I have some more stitched--

And I am working on this ufo--
and one of the flowers now has it's petals stitched on--

And I am continuing to hand quilt on this project--
I am on the last row, of the last row of flying geese--
then only the border to do--
but what to stitch on the border--hummmmmmm??????

Did get out and got some more photos to share--
from my garden--
and a sunset over the lake area!!!!

Hugs, di and miss gracie





6 comments:

Alice said...

You have been very busy!! I have that snowman, and now you are making me want to go find it because it is coming out very cute. Love the sunset picture with the rays coming out--way cool! Have fun finishing things.
L,A-

sunny said...

Love your sunset over the lake! your red white and blue quilt is beautiful, you're doing a great job with it. And your snowman looks very cool and refreshing on a very hot day.

Merilyn said...

Gorgeous sunset photo!!!! I see you have been keeping busy and progressing welling with your projects! hope you are staying cool!!!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Lovely sunset! Your flying geese are looking good :-)
Hugs.

andsewon said...

Yes you are back to being the busy bee! Lovely projects!

Joy McD said...

That snowman is sooo cute.... are you feeling a bit better now? xxx