document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

UP CLOSE---

I did show you these couple of small quilts that I had hand quilted last week--
but did not show some close ups--
so here goes--
I really like to do mostly 'outline' hand quilting--
and here is the backing I used on this one--

I really enjoyed doing the applique of these flowers--
then the hand quilting of them--
for the outside border I just quilted in the middle of the 4 red rows--
and this is the backing for this one--

And--
this is the one I am hand quilting now--
I am all done with the center area and am ready to do the outside border!!

Hope you are having a sewy week--
hugs, di and miss gracie





4 comments:

julieQ said...

I love it that you are hand quilting...your work is so pretty!

Alice said...

Such a busy girl. They are all so pretty!!
Working on that sewy thing--wish me luck.
L,A-

KaHolly said...

They are all beautiful, Di, but I esp. like the green and black. Yummy!

sunny said...

Your applique quilt is so pretty! And I love the red and blue, too. Are those ginormous safety pins, or teeny tiny blocks?? Meow....