Sunday, September 22, 2013

THE CALENDAR SAYS--

It is fall--
but--here the signs are not showing much yet--
though we are having cooler days and nights--

I guess I need to think about some boots--
though I did get through last winter without any!!!!

and those of us who knit--need to get started on some warm shawls!!
and we need to get the blankets out of storage--
and put them on the bed!!!
and we need to go back to filling the bird feeders for the birds squirrels!!!

Oh--dear all this thinking has put me to sleep--
I will let winter-worry me tomorrow!!!!!
Hugs, di and miss gracie





5 comments:

  1. Cute oics, Di!! I love the pup in the boot :-)
    Hopefully we'll still have some warm autumn days before getting out hats and mittens ...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully there will be some time before it gets so cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! THe squirrel is so true to life. We have a resident squirrel, and I expect him to come knocking any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I love those chookies with their shawls!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love visitor's---and I really love to read your comments--sooo don't forget to leave me one!!!!:-)

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net