document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, December 6, 2013

MITTEN DAY--

Today is Mitten Tree Day--
So if you are out shopping--grab a couple pairs of mittens and give them to someone else!!
or maybe your Church or School is doing a mitten tree-
and you can put some on one of them--
they also look nice on your own tree--
then you have a quick gift when that 'one' extra' person shows up for the holidays!!!!
Have some fun with this--then tell me what you did!!

hugs, di and miss gracie

2 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Cute idea! I am knitting mittens at the moment - with sheep on them :-)
Hope you get this comment - my last ones haven't registered :-(
Keep warm this weekend.
HUgs!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Sweet! I love all my mittens/hand warmers from my dear friend. I also love the mitten ornament she made me that is hanging on my tree. Love to you and Miss Gracie too!