document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

REMINDER TIME!!!

 I hate to have to remind 'us' that --
the month of February is nearly ended--
like---
real soon now--
for me here on the East coast of US--
I have 2 1/2 days to finish all I had planned for--

and if you promise not to tell anyone--
I will tell you that I am not going to get it all done!!!
But--
I will have some done--
and that is a good feeling!!
so--
it's time for some fast stitching action --everywhere!!!!
and as most of us are into another hard cold session--
what better thing to do than work on some great projects!!!

Have some fun and make something you have wanted to do for along time!!
Hugs, di and miss gracie

1 comment:

Alice said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I think that I am having an end of the month nervous breakdown. Need chocolate!!
L,A-