document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, June 19, 2014

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER---

this quilt project???
I can only remember that I think it had to do with using a 'jelly roll'???
I used a French General fabric jelly roll--
and I was a good girl and did get all 12 blocks done--
( blocks are 12 1/2 X 12 1/2)
but that was as far as I got with them and have wanted to get them sewin into a top
ever since!!!
and yesterday and this morning that got done--
but yesterday I had this problem--
the top row of 3 blocks and the next row--did not match up==
so had to do some froggin and some repinning and resewing!!!
and --drum roll please--
the top is done--
it is hard to tell here how  pretty the border is--
so here is close up of that!!!
Now to cut the binding and put this one on a hanger for me to enjoy!!!
and again it goes into 'waiting' --
waiting for me to hand quilt it!!!!!

I have just one more larger quilt top to put together--
so that is this afternoons 'thinkin' project--
as to how I want to finish it !!!

Be good--keep stitching--
hugs, di and miss gracie




2 comments:

Maria said...

You sure are on a roll Di. Well worth the froggin as the blocks look fabulous together and that border fabric is perfect.

Alice said...

Pretty! The border is perfect. I think I have started that BOM as well. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????
L,A-