document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, June 20, 2014

SNOW---SNOWBOUND!!!

Well-it is not actually snowing here in the summer time!!!!
but I am thinking cool thoughts as I  work on this quilt top--
and yes I did rearrange the bottom row--
I thought it was 'neat' how the first block in this series has the word, Joy, on it!!!
and that in the last row was one with the word, Believe on it--
so left the Joy block for the beginning and moved the Believe block to the last block!!
there will be alot of button features on this one once it is hand quilted--
wonder what century that will be???????????????
this quilt top is not finished yet!!!

Yesterday I ran out of stars--
so out came the 30's prints box and now I have this pile --
believe it or not there is over a dozen more stars to be stitched from this pile!!!

Went for a walk last night  down to the lake--
and look what I found--
Family #1 with babies--
Family #2--with babies--
I just love watching these babies swim around and eat bugs--
they are just soo cute!!!
Smile--
hugs, di and miss gracie

3 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. I am really loving all your projects. You have gotten so much done that I wish I had half your energy. I especially love the Stars. The 30's reproduction fabrics are my favorite so this will be awesome when you finish it.
Hope you have a great weekend!

sunny said...

Nice snowmen! A good reminder that I have one snowman to put together, and another to start stitching on. Your UFO pile must be almost gone!

Maria said...

Great work Di.The snowmen look fabulous.
What great photos of the lake with the ducks.