document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, June 15, 2014

WEEK END PROJECTS--

I got the last 3 blocks to the Snowbound quilt finished--
I have not found the button accents for these 3 blocks yet--
but basically all 12   blocks are now ready to be finished into a quilt top!!!


and as my challenge for everyone this month has to do with --
flying geese--
I made me some this morning--
there is '48' of them here==
and they measure--1 1/8" by 1 3/4" --
yes I am--
but someone has to be around here!!!!
this is going to be a small quilt by Jo Morton from the classes I took 2 years ago!!

And I did take the 'big boy' camera out for a walk after the Nascar race today--
a really pretty mallard duck--
loved the way the sun shone off his neck--
and--
large sail boats--
Sun shinning off the lake--

I also prepped fabric for 2 other new projects--
one is a redo and am using it for leaders and enders project--
the second one we got the cutting instructions last week and tomorrow should get the first set of sewing instructions!!

hugs, di and miss gracie


3 comments:

sunny said...

You have definitely found your sewing mojo again, haven't you?!? Thanks for the pictures from the lake. I would be there every day if I could.

Maria said...

Send me a little of your mojo Di as I have lost mine....

Love your pretty photos.

Wendy said...

Looks like you have been really working hard in the sewing room...your pics of the lake are wonderful especially the sparkling water...I have sent you an email with my info you requested...let me know if it does not arrive and I will send it out again.